Things to Do in Atlanta
Explore the countless things to do in Atlanta when you stay at Four Points Atlanta Airport West. Conveniently located just four miles from the airport, we're close to many corporate offices, popular shopping and dining options in the Atlanta area.
- Camp Creek Marketplace
- Centennial Olympic Park
- CNN Center
- Downtown Atlanta
- Georgia Aquarium
- Georgia International Convention Center
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Lakewood Amphitheatre
How To Get Here
- Georgia International Convention Center (2.5 mi.) Enjoy easy access to the second largest convention center in the state when you stay at our hotel.
- Downtown Atlanta (13.4 mi.) Make the most of your Atlanta getaway and check out all of the exciting destinations Downtown Atlanta has to offer.
- Georgia Aquarium (14.2 mi.) Take the kids for a day of fun and learning at the United States' largest aquarium, just a short drive away from our hotel.
- CNN Center (14.6 mi.) Take a tour, enjoy interactive experiences, and maybe even see your favorite anchor during your visit to the headquarters of CNN.
- Centennial Olympic Park (14.4 mi.)
What was once home to the 1996 Olympics is now transformed into a beautiful 22-acre park, perfect for a day spent enjoying the city's natural beauty.
- Camp Creek Marketplace (1.2 mi.)
Take your pick of amazing shopping and dining experiences at this shopping center, featuring all many well known retailers in addition to many local favorites.
- Lakewood Amphitheatre (10 mi.) Be sure to check out who will be performing during your stay at this laidback outdoor music venue.